#4 for 2022: **** LB Jaron Willis

I watched that highlight and both Pickens and #3 got in headshots. Then Pickens grabs the face mask and throws #3 into the wall. Pickens got ejected for the punch but he won that battle easily. That’s why #3 kept trying to go to the UGA sideline once it was over. He knew he was got.

I watched that highlight and both Pickens and #3 got in headshots. Then Pickens grabs the face mask and throws #3 into the wall. Pickens got ejected for the punch but he won that battle easily. That’s why #3 kept trying to go to the UGA sideline once it was over. He knew he was got.
You’re an idiot if you really think that’s how that went down. Pickens didn’t” throw “ him into the wall. Their momentum drive them both into it. Nobody “was got.”

Grabbing a face mask in a football fight is dirty and a punk move, period.

Everyone knows that Pickens is trash and a thug. Even UGA players and fans know it; you can see it in their body language and how they talk to him but he is one of them so they ignore it. If he was on UF, he is all they would talk about.

He fits right in with the low class of the program in Athens right now.

You can’t be a Tech fan and take Picken’s side in that fight. Swilling is the opposite of Pickens in every way and will be a success in whatever he does in life. Pickens will be lucky if he isn’t in jail by the time he turns 30.

Last edited:
I suspect that drama has a few more unwritten chapters.

Nobody gonna point out Pickens blew an ACL recently? I didn't smile when I learned that....no, of course not...

Grabbing a face mask in a football fight is dirty and a punk move, period.

Obviously getting into a fight during the game is crayon eating levels of stupidity.

The other parts of your statement were true. This sentence isn't though. If you are in a football fight, it is still a fight. You do whatever is necessary to keep the other player from striking you effectively, whether you were the aggressor or not. (Remember, it is still a fight). Oftentimes, this is best accomplished by grabbing the other player's helmet and forcing it down.

You could always run away, but there are ramifications for doing that. In a real life fight, it's best to just run away.

You do realized that #3 tripped he had the upper hand until then. Just Saying.

Back