404 Chant

GoGATech

Big Dummy
Since the south endzone sucks, we should get it going like the "YELLOW" ---> "JACKETS" cheer across the stadium, but start with the west with "4", North and students "0", then east "4".

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Since the south endzone sucks, we should get it going like the "YELLOW" ---> "JACKETS" cheer across the stadium, but start with the west with "4", North and students "0", then east "4".
Done.

Will there be anything else today? If you don't mind, would you go to the bottom of the main page and take the survey of how satisfied you are with you JJacket customer service today? You will be entered for a chance to be able to tackle Jamious Griffin during fall camp.

ThisIsAtlanta

Break In Case Of Emergency
Staff member
I was thinking like the "SEC" chant, but this would be cool too if we could get it to work.

Diseqc

Dodd-Like
"A-T-L" instead?
Let’s include something like that in our fight song

Maybe like “We’re from the ATL, we’re gonna give them hell”. I don’t know just spitballing here.

Architorture23

If ur players know u luv them, then u already won.
Though my current area code is 770, I was born a 404-er so I feel comfortable participating in this chant. Count me in.