#5 - Joshua Robinson - WDE - Douglas County

gtrower

Dodd-Like
Saw a quote saying he’s “70% likely” to be an EE. This year more than any it’ll be nice to lock up guys in December rather than hold our breathe til NSD.

Buzz'n

Flats Noob
Saw a quote saying he’s “70% likely” to be an EE. This year more than any it’ll be nice to lock up guys in December rather than hold our breathe til NSD.
CRAP that scared me at first....when I see EE I was thinking something dark and scary. Let's hope he is an EE but studying EE.

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
That's what an offer list is supposed to look like

Techbert

Dodd-Like
Good hands, good eye for the play and ball, will need to get stronger and more sudden but he’s solid for sure.
True. And as you know true for every good prospect.

Most players need to get stronger. Almost all. Fortunately, it is the easiest thing to fix. And it is something we are now good at. What is much harder is the eyes and processing speed.

ramblin_wreck08

Class of 2012
Good hands, good eye for the play and ball, will need to get stronger and more sudden but he’s solid for sure.
What sticks out the most to me are his range and vision. Teams are going to have a hard time running wide or running slow developing screens to his side. Good looking video. I’m excited to see him in White and Gold.