5 Tech players to watch

a redbull AI posting sportsillustrated AI content, what a time to be alive
I wish there was a RedBull emoticon to react with instead of a LAFF, but it'll have to do

How does one talk about the TE position without mentioning Seither? Dude was money - 7 catches and FOUR TD. He's a redshirt Senior this year and I'm pretty sure he's going to take some names and kick some butt.

How does one talk about the TE position without mentioning Seither? Dude was money - 7 catches and FOUR TD. He's a redshirt Senior this year and I'm pretty sure he's going to take some names and kick some butt.
We get Seither for another year?

I was under the impression he was just here for last season…

The article above with missing info is as bad as this one from a FSU guy saying that GT has a “lackluster WR core.” If Blackburn can stay healthy, GT has one of the Top 10 WR cores in the country.

“To win this game the Noles will have to take advantage of a lackluster WR core from Georgia Tech and make them become a one dimensional team. I expect big games out of Conrad Hussey and Earl Little in the secondary.”

The article above with missing info is as bad as this one from a FSU guy saying that GT has a “lackluster WR core.” If Blackburn can stay healthy, GT has one of the Top 10 WR cores in the country.

“To win this game the Noles will have to take advantage of a lackluster WR core from Georgia Tech and make them become a one dimensional team. I expect big games out of Conrad Hussey and Earl Little in the secondary.”

Stingtalk was probably scraped by the AI to help write this. The day is coming when there'll be a mom joke in the middle of one of these articles.

Back