50 50 balls

what tha .....

Varsity Lurker
My only comment is Jose Alvarado was notorious for getting all the 50 50 balls. When we ran the option, CPJ was notorious for winning the 50 50 games in his tenure and sometimes beyond including the 2014 Orange Bowl and the 2016 UGA game. I liked winning and seeing our kids go to bowl games. Is that so horrible? I see more and more option plays being ran in the NFL and some QB's lining up under center on 4th and short. I am still shocked we never did. Times have changed with all the new additions in the conference. Who wants to be at the bottom? Let Duke.

ThomsonJacket

I don't know
My only comment is Jose Alvarado was notorious for getting all the 50 50 balls. When we ran the option, CPJ was notorious for winning the 50 50 games in his tenure and sometimes beyond including the 2014 Orange Bowl and the 2016 UGA game. I liked winning and seeing our kids go to bowl games. Is that so horrible? I see more and more option plays being ran in the NFL and some QB's lining up under center on 4th and short. I am still shocked we never did. Times have changed with all the new additions in the conference. Who wants to be at the bottom? Let Duke.
You like balls half the time? I don't get it.

18in32

Petard Hoister
I want to commend you on your courage, to have been on this board for four years, and for your second post to be this thread starter. It feels like you're stretching your wings a bit.

midatlantech

Dodd-Like
Another to improve short yardage out of the shotgun is to have the QB immediately run at the line and then with the back. Both have forward quick momentum.

gtchief

Not Wrong, Just An A******
I want to commend you on your courage, to have been on this board for four years, and for your second post to be this thread starter. It feels like you're stretching your wings a bit.
Please don't encourage more of them. I've already ignored five or six threads today. Thought this was going to be about Calvin Johnson and now I feel swindled

GTRules

You’re Mamma
And another one of these idiots.