"51-7".....part 2...we quit on the field

56Jacket

Flats Noob
well thats what it looks like when:

- the team quits on the field
- the coach has lost the team
- when you no longer believe in the mission
- when you dont respect your leader or the team you play for
- the worst part was them running it down our throat at the end and scoring when we knew they were running the clock out

reminds me of 51-7 under gailey, what a bunch of crap

our coach doesnt think he needs to recruit as good, well we miss you dwyer, bebe, morgan burnett, derek morgan, etc....

if he doesnt play vad the rest of the way he is worse than we think he is

worst home loss since i dont know when, embarassing to the fans and the stadium named after Dodd...

no excuses here

this is a CRAP

Last edited:

ricejacket

Damn Good Rat
well thats what it looks like when:

- the team quits on the field
- the coach has lost the team
- when you no longer believe in the mission
- when you dont respect your leader or the team you play for
- the worst part was them running it down our throat at the end and scoring when we knew they were running

reminds me of 51-7 under gailey, what a bunch of crap

our coach is a pompous ass who doesnt think he needs to recruit as good, well we miss you dwyer, bebe, morgan burnett, derek morgan, etc....

if he doesnt play vad the rest of the way he is worse than we think he is

worst home loss since i dont know when, embarassing to the fans and the stadium named after Dodd...

no excuses here

this is a CRAP
This is worse..........OLeary's guys quit on Chan, PJ's own guys, guys he recruited, quit on him today.

33jacket

Dodd-Like
What makes it worse is this is year 5. 51-7 was olearys players in chans first or second year. Even chans teams didn't give up in year 4 and 5 etc.

Paul is a joke. His philosophy to recruiting and walkons has crippled this program.

gnats67

Dodd-Like
Sad. It's year 5 boys. Time to gear up the coach search committee.

56Jacket

Flats Noob
i want to hear some excuses..... where are they? who does the buck stop with

that was MTSU with over 500 yards of offense and 49 points

GTEE3

Varsity Lurker

Umm how about the MTSU offense would not fall down when our pansy defenders 2 hand touched them ?

BarrelORum

Mediocre Poster
I agree. Fire everyone. What sucks so bad is with Gailey I begrudgingly supported him until I was done with him sometime in year three. With Gailey I think most of us deep down knew he was an average coach at best. With PJ, I honestly have felt that the guy was a great coach who just needed to find the personnel.

Well, that isn't true anymore. PJ is fools gold. I'm done with him. His players no longer believe in him. They quit
Every last one of them quit.

ElCidBUZZingFAN

Dodd-Like

Starts with Tech academic snobs and every other lame brain graduate that wants to be MIT during the week and FSU on Saturdays.

We could hire whomever we wanted and they'd still suck because of the school's environment.

GTLaker

Varsity Lurker
Coach states that he has never been as embarrassed. They didnt come to play snd he couldnt get them to play. He says that is on him.

33jacket

Dodd-Like
I agree. Fire everyone. What sucks so bad is with Gailey I begrudgingly supported him until I was done with him sometime in year three. With Gailey I think most of us deep down knew he was an average coach at best. With PJ, I honestly have felt that the guy was a great coach who just needed to find the personnel.

Well, that isn't true anymore. PJ is fools gold. I'm done with him. His players no longer believe in him. They quit
Every last one of them quit.
Basically exactly my thoughts. I gave gailey to around year 4 though.

56Jacket

Flats Noob
id run their asses monday and until people started quitting.. id tell em were gonna run for 2 hours straight, who wants to stay will tough it out, who wants to quit will leave

33jacket

Dodd-Like
id run their asses monday and until people started quitting.. id tell em were gonna run for 2 hours straight, who wants to stay will tough it out, who wants to quit will leave
I'd pull scholarships and start thinking about recruiting 25 this year. Oh wait he can't recruit for ---- so that won't matter