#6. Jordan Williams

Had a good showing at The Opening Atlanta camp. Was rated right up there with Tate Johnson, who we are also targeting. Does have offers from Duke and NC State in conference, so he is one of those guys that it will be nice to keep in state.

tumblr_m5t5h4fMQF1qfrkf9o1_250.gif

Had a good showing at The Opening Atlanta camp. Was rated right up there with Tate Johnson, who we are also targeting. Does have offers from Duke and NC State in conference, so he is one of those guys that it will be nice to keep in state.

The word on Jordan from The Opening is that no one showed more improvement over the course of the camp.

He finished as one of the top-5 O-lineman. Not bad since the other 4 are all highly recruited (or top underclassmen).

Best of all, CGC & CBK offered Jordan BEFORE his performance at The Opening.

They know what they're doing.

I could see us taking 2 more OT types in this class.

The word on Jordan from The Opening is that no one showed more improvement over the course of the camp.

He finished as one of the top-5 O-lineman. Not bad since the other 4 are all highly recruited (or top underclassmen).

Best of all, CGC & CBK offered Jordan BEFORE his performance at The Opening.

They know what they're doing.

I could see us taking 2 more OT types in this class.

I’m guessing 3 Tackles, 2 Guard, and a Utility Lineman (hopefully this is Tate Johnson)

Last edited:
Back