680 fan is reporting Terry Bowden aka tator tot is being interviewed by Braine...

Status
Not open for further replies.

law_bee

Dodd-Like
this is a GOOD coach, maybe the best in his family for what it is worth

THIS HAD TO BE A NEW AN UNEXPECTED OCCURANCE. I BELIEVE TERRY BOWDEN MUST HAVE ASKED FOR THIS INTERVIEW.

I would be happy with him as a coach. I bet at least half the people that hate Bowden embraced that bastard Bill Lewis with hugs of love before he was announced as HC.

Admin
blue.gif

According to Max Howell on 680 The Fan, Terry Bowden is the leading candidate for the position.

If anyone remembers pre sept 11 talk by Terry he was very HIGH on GT. He flat said he thought that GT had the talent be undefeated going into the georgia game.

Say what you want to TATOR TOT can flat coach. You may not like him personally, but I BELIEVE he would be our best chance to win national championship over the next 5 years.

I know he may have had difficulty recruiting, but I imagine he has learned some things since his Auburn days.

He is probably one of the top 5 x's and o's men in the country. If you doubt that look at his record against Spurrier and he may have had inferior talent.

If anyone remembers pre sept 11 talk by Terry he was very HIGH on GT. He flat said he thought that GT had the talent be undefeated going into the georgia game.

Say what you want to TATOR TOT can flat coach. You may not like him personally, but I BELIEVE he would be our best chance to win national championship over the next 5 years.

I know he may have had difficulty recruiting, but I imagine he has learned some things since his Auburn days.

He is probably one of the top 5 x's and o's men in the country. If you doubt that look at his record against Spurrier and he may have had inferior talent.
We could have had lil Tater Tot!

Enjoyed the tour through history. LawBee, you were prolific!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back