# 7: Jalon Calhoun

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
5'10'' is kinda short for wr but he might be really fast.

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
5'10'' is kinda short for wr but he might be really fast.
There are about 5 or 6 WR in the NFL at or under 5' 8" so I'll just assume, as you speculate, that he's got something going on. If you from Greenville, SC and get an early offer from PSU, you definitely got something going on.

ibeeballin

Dodd-Like
There are about 5 or 6 WR in the NFL at or under 5' 8" so I'll just assume, as you speculate, that he's got something going on. If you from Greenville, SC and get an early offer from PSU, you definitely got something going on.
Ehh... kinda. His PSU recruiter is from SC (also from the same HS as I) and knows the area pretty well

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
Yeah rivals has him as a WR but Quinlan said ATH. Not sure where he will play but I gotta assume he is fast.

Last edited:

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
Yeah rivals has him as a WR but Quinlan said ATH. Not sure wherre he will play but I gotta assume he is fast.
I watched some of his tape, it looks like he played as a spread option QB a lot. He might be applying for the QB position too.

77GTFan

Dodd-Like
Interesting prospect. I agree that he is undersized for our WR’s, given their blocking responsibilities. But, if he can get the job done blocking he would exell at pass catching. His running ability makes me think he will get a long look at A back. And, he has played QB, so it is not out of the question he could run the spread option. I can also see him helping with returns. Based on versatility, I really like this commit.

H-town

Helluva Engineer
Once he gets in the strength program he could be DL