#704theCulture

I hope things work out for Caralla. He was the one coach I was sad to see go.
1a1489cc8666db089450f64033e9a7af~2.jpg

I hope things work out for Caralla. He was the one coach I was sad to see go.

I don't wish him ill. He seems like a good guy and I'd definitely hire him as my personal life coach. Philosophically, whatever he was doing with S & C was not working at all. It's telling that this was the first change Key made, pretty much hours after he got the job, I think.

I don't wish him ill. He seems like a good guy and I'd definitely hire him as my personal life coach. Philosophically, whatever he was doing with S & C was not working at all. It's telling that this was the first change Key made, pretty much hours after he got the job, I think.
And that he was in such demand that he fell to the likes of Charlotte.

What’s with the he’s a nice guy comments? Collins was supposedly a nice guy too. They both don’t know what the öööö they’re doing. Those two nice guys ööööed Georgia Tech football program with their new age bullshit coaching techniques and players’ friend attitudes almost to the point of death. öööö both of them.

I thought he was getting pretty decent results in S&C. I think a lot of the issues with the on field stuff was bad coaching. I doubt it was Caralla’s idea to not host live tackling drills in practice, and I don’t think he was the one coaching defensive angles. He’s not Key’s guy which is fine to me, but I like him enough to not make fun of him after he left.

I thought he was getting pretty decent results in S&C. I think a lot of the issues with the on field stuff was bad coaching. I doubt it was Caralla’s idea to not host live tackling drills in practice, and I don’t think he was the one coaching defensive angles. He’s not Key’s guy which is fine to me, but I like him enough to not make fun of him after he left.

This is my take as well. Our guys definitely improved their fitness over what we had before, and I doubt Caralla was responsible for any of the bad stuff that originated with Collins.

This is my take as well. Our guys definitely improved their fitness over what we had before, and I doubt Caralla was responsible for any of the bad stuff that originated with Collins.
Are you saying that John Sisk was doing a ööööty job?

Back