A. Clayton

MACHETE

Dodd-Like
Is Clayton playing DT or DE? Read the AJC article but it wasn’t clear. Anyone know what weight he is up to?

Thread title related PTSD intensifies.
Y'all chill. Nobody wants to leave this team anymore. Our problem is not going to be good players wanting to leave, our problem is we cant get the ones we kinda want to go (with no chance of playing time) to go. We are going to have a lot of guys get medicals.

Y'all chill. Nobody wants to leave this team anymore. Our problem is not going to be good players wanting to leave, our problem is we cant get the ones we kinda want to go (with no chance of playing time) to go. We are going to have a lot of guys get medicals.
I wasn't worried he wants to leave; I see on Twitter that he's working his butt off. I was just alarmed when I saw the title because I feared he had gotten hurt or something.

I wasn't worried he wants to leave; I see on Twitter that he's working his butt off. I was just alarmed when I saw the title because I feared he had gotten hurt or something.
This or grades or in trouble with the law. The list goes on.

This or grades or in trouble with the law. The list goes on.
Interesting point, but a side effect of the team being so desirable is that players are more likely to resist the temptation to break rules or laws and they are more likely to keep their grades up.

ööööing thread title. Boo this man.

Hooray beer!

redstripe_man.jpg

:bowdown:

Doesn't stop me from fearing the worst when I see a thread title with just a player name. I'm too conditioned as a Tech fan.

Back