A dream which I would love to see

mustard

Flats Noob
I wonder if GT and UGAG have ever met at the end of the season with both teams undefeated. If that dream game came this year, which team would have the advantage?

****Note: please don't turn this into a CCG bashing opportunity. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nono.gif

It came close to happening in '66, Dodd's final season. Tech was unbeaten and UGa had one loss. But we lost to the bad guys over in Athens and then lost the Orange Bowl to Florida as well.

All other things being equal, the home team always has the advantage in college football.

[ QUOTE ]
All other things being equal, the home team always has the advantage in college football.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not so sure that applied to Tech Football as of late...ie VT, Miami, UVA, last year and UGA 2001, 2003. Last year we were definitely better on the road - minus UNC.

i think he means that if both teams came in looking about even with identical undefeated records then the fact that we would be home would probably make us the favorites. most of the home games you mentioned were games in which we were the clear underdog regardless of location.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not so sure that applied to Tech Football as of late...ie VT, Miami, UVA, last year and UGA 2001, 2003. Last year we were definitely better on the road - minus UNC.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's 'cause we got to wear our white shirts and gold pants on the road! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif

2333971_80X60.jpg
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drinking.gif

Back