A few things I wanna see from our

ThomsonJacket

I don't know
Football team this year;
A attacking defense that punishes the ballcarriers and QBs

Better plays run on OF (mix it up a little)

A team with a attitude from start to finish
drinking.gif

Good thread TJ... would love to see everyone post to this thread, then pack it up in a letter to Braine and Gailey...

What I want to see..

1. A winning attitude from the coaching staff and players, show me the desire to win.

2. Better leadership and execution from the offense, especially from the QB position

3. Better communication from the staff

4. Lets drop the 1970's marketing strategies that our marketing department so dearly loves (a free coke and a hot dog if you buy a ticket).. put a winning product on the field and the tickets will take care of themselves.

5. No publice finger pointing by Gailey, even if its true, assume the responsibility in public and take care of things behind doors.

6. Better adjustments from the defensive side of the ball (Wake Forest, Maryland)

7. I want to see a look of hurt on the teams face should we lose. I dont want to see smiling faces on the bench when we are getting waxed 51-7.

8. Good fundamental football, hit people in the mouth, execute like you are supposed to, and accept nothing less than winning the ACC.

What do I want?
wink.gif
I dream big. I want a 13-0 season and a national championship. Aim high and go for it.

Smash-mouth football.
A merciless defense.
Kick-ass O-Line.
An all-conference caliber QB.
The lowest penalty yds in the country.
Gailey "losing it" and dismissing slackers from the team. Raising the bar.

Just one thing. Beat FSU!!!! We do that and the season will take care of itself.

Back