A Hot Dog, A Coke, and a Bowl Game?...

Father WASP

Flats Noob
First, for any of you who have illusions that the showing vs. Maryland and Georgia were aberrations, just wait till this bunch kicks it off with Oregan or someone else overmatched. Won't just be Richt you'll be begging to call it off.

As for next year, I suggest we move the entire home slate to Marist like the spring game to give the home folks that "crowded" feel. DeKalb Memorial is much too large and you may need more than a hot dog and coke to sell that out.

As for Clemson, Auburn, and Georgia, we could probably just "sell" them the home game but then they wouldn't enjoy the Atlanta shopping before the game. By the time our program reaches the gutter enough to make a change all those with rose colored glasses will be complaining about all those rude, classless visitors taunting us in our own stadium. Might as well paint the field with their colors on it. Except for a few of us on Stingtalk who are pissed off no one else in an official capacity seems to care about such a pathetic display. Then their cronies go on to talk positive. I sat my gold butt in Sanford Stadium and was outnumbered and outflanked on all sides Sat. and remain flabbergasted at such a sorry display and lack of fight.

51-7. This half-ass bowl game is undeserved. In the spirit of Bobby Dodd we ought to turn it down. In the spring we ought to have a new coach. And the motto ought to be "whether we win or lose to Georgia, you have absolutely seen the last Georgia Tech team quit. Ever." Until a coach can come out and promise our fans that they will bust their __, let the hordes of rednecks overrun us.

Go back and read my pre game post. I warned then that to take days off, have no different gameplan, and to not go with blood in your eye was a recipe for disaster. Even I had no idea.

The Athletic offices are full of ties in hiding like the democrats still maintaining "all is well". Somebody needs to be embarrassed enough to call somebody on the carpet and right the ship. Otherwise, you aint seen nothing yet!

I do like the fact that TECH fans are indignant about mediocrity. Braine & Co. will have a lot of 'splainin' to do if the "ship" is not one of the best in the country.

Back