A kicking disease

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
Is there such a thing and do we have it? I mean, even at the end of CPJs tenure the place kicking sucked aside from Wesley finding a groove. Now I fear every kick at every point. Will you ever not wince at a field goal or punt for the rest of your life?

For those of you who have played, is there a real mind öööö that might hurt even with good coaching?

Is there such a thing and do we have it? I mean, even at the end of CPJs tenure the place kicking sucked aside from Wesley finding a groove. Now I fear every kick at every point. Will you ever not wince at a field goal or punt for the rest of your life?

For those of you who have played, is there a real mind öööö that might hurt even with good coaching?

It's a lot like putting in golf. You can get the yips mentally or physically and suddenly you just suck and can't make öööö. When that happens, you've got to try to return to not-thinking-about-it and just getting up there and going thru the motions you've practiced 1000s of times.

BUT, like you said, there's no reason for this to continue across consecutive, different PKs. It's nonsensical that we've been so erratic in this area for so long.

Punting is a recent thing and is almost exclusively the fault of our P, who just strangely takes far too long to actually kick the damn football. Nothing mental there - that's all in his routine. He just needs to speed TF up. Sticking an extra blocker back there can't hurt either.

Back