A lot to work on

MoverofFridge2

Helluva Engineer
But good days are ahead. There is a bunch of youth on the field. You can’t turn it over six times and stay in the game. My only disappointment was when we closed it to 7 and we gave up an easy drive.

btw......UCF is no national title contender. They’re a decent mid major team. All the big boys will match their speed.

I agree with that but game experience for the other guys is important. And I would like to think/hope that the opportunity to do that doesn’t come along that often.

Collins is taking the right approach. Playing a lot of young guys in a free year. We won’t be losing anyone of consequence (I don’t know the deal with Ryan Johnson if he’ll play next year with this year not counting) so take licks now and get ready for 2021 and 2022 before we lose some of these guys (Gibbs/Williams/Brown).

Because you aren't a coach. I'm tired of fans thinking the backup is always the answer. Sims needs as much PT as possible. Sims and Gibbs are the future of our program
I have to agree with my liberal friend. You bench him, he loses confidence and essential PT. It's like math, the more problems you do, the better you get.

Because you aren't a coach. I'm tired of fans thinking the backup is always the answer. Sims needs as much PT as possible. Sims and Gibbs are the future of our program
Heed these words.

My favorite thing about Sims is he keeps his eyes downfield when flushed out. Obviously he can both throw dimes and run, but he's not defaulting to tucking the ball in a pinch. With a year to build chemistry with the wideouts, he's gonna give us shades of Aaron Rodgers.

My favorite thing about Sims is he keeps his eyes downfield when flushed out. Obviously he can both throw dimes and run, but he's not defaulting to tucking the ball in a pinch. With a year to build chemistry with the wideouts, he's gonna give us shades of Aaron Rodgers.

I got the opposite impression! More eyes downfield would have been a touchdown and a couple first downs today.

Sims started the game 8/8 and then hit a wall. Hopefully, just a bit of a 2nd game lull.

It wasn’t about his play. With 3 min left and the game out of reach it would have been a good time to get some playing time for a back up. I agree sims is the guy but a little experience for the backup is not a bad thing. Not trying to replace anyone so cool your jets sparky.

I got the opposite impression! More eyes downfield would have been a touchdown and a couple first downs today.
I counted two missed TDs. Not trying to be overly critical - I remember Ross yelling at Shawn Jones over the same thing. He won't be missing these for long.

Has anyone seen the post game presser posted?

Sims needs to keep his head up. We had decent protection for the QB. We had the best RB on the field, easily. Would any of you seriously trade their QB for Sims? Not me. The upside of Sims is too great. Would anyone trade Gibbs for anyone on their entire team? Nope.
Now I might trade them a WR for a WR.
Also, didn't help that BOTH Dylan's are out at TE. Also did Ryans play? Not sure.

Sims needs to keep his head up. We had decent protection for the QB. We had the best RB on the field, easily. Would any of you seriously trade their QB for Sims? Not me. The upside of Sims is too great. Would anyone trade Gibbs for anyone on their entire team? Nope.
Now I might trade them a WR for a WR.
Also, didn't help that BOTH Dylan's are out at TE. Also did Ryans play? Not sure.
Ryans did not play. We were down some key players.

Back