A message from CavMan

Allen Koholic

Likes dick drawings.

Salutations and good day to you fine, handsome Jacket fans. I come to you on this beautiful, picturesque fall day with a request. My fellow chaps and I were sharing a few bottles of chardonnay during a Sex in the City marathon on Lifetime when Bruce mentioned your confounding offensive strategies. While the thought of hiding the ball amongst the various lads on the field brought much amusement to my merry band, and resulted in a vigorous bout of sabre rattling, we have a request to make of you engineers. You see, all the men at UVA enjoy nothing more than seeing strapping, young lads engage in wrestling and scrums. And we fear that our boys will not be able to tackle men like Jonathon Dwyer or Josh Nesbitt. Their strong, masculine bodies and ox-like strength are simply too much for a Virginia man to handle. In more way than one, I must, reluctantly, admit. And ever since that accursed day when we learned that our beloved Zima was no more, we've been in quite a dreadful melancholy. And as such, we respectfully request that you abandon this efficient and frightful beast of an offense for something that we lads can really get into. If you could be a jolly sport in this, we'd be much obliged. Good day.

Allen Koholic

Likes dick drawings.
Hey, Cav-Man - have you fully recuperated from your fall earlier this season?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTjAppTguMY

My dear sir, bully good of you to inquire about my well being. You see, all good Virginia men are sensitive in the hind-quarter region and on that very day my horse was afflicted with an ill temper. That, compounded with the heavenly bottle of '67 Merlot I had partaken, caused my unlucky calamity. As fortune would have it, I was spared being run through by my sword. Although, in a retrospective, it may have been the running through with sabers that caused the soreness in the first place.

GiveEmHellJackets

Dodd-Like

Dearest Mr. Cavman,
If I may beg your pardon, I share many of your concerns and it is my earnest feeling that the two of us might benefit from some practice together in order to prepare for the worthy foe that awaits each of us this month. Perhaps it would prove a helpful and pleasing experience for the two of us to take turns, one after the other, gripping our swords and charging forcefully ahead into the waiting arms of the other, time and time and time again, delivering and receiving vigorous blows, that we might prepare ourselves for battle with these strapping young fellows from Mr. Johnson's studly stable. Do tell me, your place or mine?

Yukonwreck

Dodd-Like
Jeez, Louise. We have the Cavs, the Commodores, and the Demon Deacons mascots all in the same year. TRIFECTA!