A plan for GT fans to help fill BDS against the Terps

Axe

Flats Noob
...In 2001, I organized a group of co-workers and friends together to go to Maryland Thursday night game. If you purchase 10 or more tickets can you can buy them for $15.00 each. We had an awesome time and I think it is a great way to get potential fans exposed to GT Football. I wanted to try and lead an effort to bring a number of small groups to BDS Oct. 23 against Maryland. My hope is that my fellow Hivers and StingTalkers will go about organizing a "fill-in-the-blank" night at the Tech game. I plan to distribute a flyer in my neighborhood letting everyone now that Oct. 23 is my neighborhood's night at the Tech. They will get my contact information to order tickets through me. I also plan to do it for some business associates. I will collect the money, order the tickets and distribute.

While I plan on organizing a group from my neighborhood and co-workers, this could also work very well for church groups or sports teams. You plan a pre-game get together or just plan on meeting folks at the game.

I would like to try and track our results, so if you'd like to organize a group, drop me an e-mail at jaxelberd@bellsouth.com and let me know. I'd like to find out how many groups and folks everyone was able to get together.

Perhaps, it's a stupid idea, but I think we can do at least a little something to fill the stadium and attract new Tech fans.

Go Jackets!

Axe

Axe, this isn't a stupid idea, its really a great one. GO JACKETS!

Hire this man in the promotions department!! Why do I feel people like this could sell out an 80,000 seat stadium?
BOO

Back