A silver lining if we start 0-4, and what will keep my interest

Gold Rush

Flats Noob
With SO SO much youth, and so many freshmen and sophs playing, at least we can watch games while looking at what the future will bring ---> and hopefully with some optimism, even in the face of losing.....

It appears that we MAY be on the way to a good, maybe even great recruiting year....This is the best start in recruiting I have seen in a looooong time....With a good class this past year (we'll find out very soon), and a potential great class next year - hopefully, even if we have a losing season, we'll be in a position to see some young guys who will be with us for a while...

To me, even if we start 1-3 0r 0-4 I can have great interest in watching these young guys get some experience...Although its always hard to lose, IF we see these young guys playing hard, and if we see a lot of potential, then unlike last year, we;ll have reason for optimism....

Just a thought ---> before some consider jumping off a bridge with an 0-4 start !

I prefer to not think about an 0-4 start, the harrasing UGAG fans would never let me live it down

Back