A-T Points

vapspwi

Dodd-Like
Saw this chart in an e-mail about football reseating opportunities.

1620994525573.png

Two things really stood out to me. One, how middle-of-the-pack I am. I'm very loyal about buying football tickets and attending games, but I don't have season tix to anything else and I don't give a ton of extra money above the basic donations and occasional special donations. That's good enough for the top third and I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything, so I guess that's OK.

Two,, apparently somebody has 540,276 points at the top of the chart, and I can't even fathom how you'd get that many points unless you were like George P. Burdell. I wonder how many points #2 has. :-)

JRjr

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
Saw this chart in an e-mail about football reseating opportunities.

1620994525573.png

Two things really stood out to me. One, how middle-of-the-pack I am. I'm very loyal about buying football tickets and attending games, but I don't have season tix to anything else and I don't give a ton of extra money above the basic donations and occasional special donations. That's good enough for the top third and I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything, so I guess that's OK.

Two,, apparently somebody has 540,276 points at the top of the chart, and I can't even fathom how you'd get that many points unless you were like George P. Burdell. I wonder how many points #2 has. :-)

JRjr
Corporations buying blocks of seats or boxes?

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
I don't even know how many I have, but I was granted reseating. Of course, I am a poor so I don't sit in a $$$ section

vapspwi

Dodd-Like
I want to know what can be done about gold seaters. I think their tickets need to be used or they lose them.
I sit right next to the gold seats. I think it’s gotten better, but it’s still not great. There are some die-hard fans in there, there are some indifferent fans who would just as soon sit in the lounge if it’s hot, and there are corporate seat holders that give their tix to whoever wants them (usually visitors or nobody).

I hope we’re making a ton of money off those seats, because we really gave up a lot by putting them in (especially in that location).

JRjr

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
I sit right next to the gold seats. I think it’s gotten better, but it’s still not great. There are some die-hard fans in there, there are some indifferent fans who would just as soon sit in the lounge if it’s hot, and there are corporate seat holders that give their tix to whoever wants them (usually visitors or nobody).

I hope we’re making a ton of money off those seats, because we really gave up a lot by putting them in (especially in that location).

JRjr
In theory, shouldn’t it get better because now they can carry their alcoholic drinks to their seats right? If I’m not mistaken that wasn’t the case before.

JJacket

850-540,276 is a hell of a spread. You'd think those really big shots would get their own level

gtg970g

Dodd-Like
I wish they would fix the online statement portal so we could see our statement. It's been down for over a year. And yes, I realize they send occasional paper statements.

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
850-540,276 is a hell of a spread. You'd think those really big shots would get their own level
It apparently escaped your attention that the levels were grouped by percentile. 10/20/30/40/etc.

GT98

Dodd-Like
In theory, shouldn’t it get better because now they can carry their alcoholic drinks to their seats right? If I’m not mistaken that wasn’t the case before.
Correct.

The section is made up of some GT fans (and many hang out in the lounge during the really hot September/early October games) and corporate $ that give away the tickets.

There isn't much that can be done about "filling" those seats during actual gametime save evening kickoffs and a good team.

ClydeBrick

All Being Master of Time Space & Dimension

JRjr
It's the same guy who was in your Magic Math class busting the curve.

JJacket

It apparently escaped your attention that the levels were grouped by percentile. 10/20/30/40/etc.
Do you think someone who donated $10 million to the program wants to be in the same percentile as someone who has only donated $150k?

18in32

Petard Hoister
Do you think someone who donated $10 million to the program wants to be in the same percentile as someone who has only donated $150k?
The people who donate $10mil to the program could care less about their AT rank. They pick up the phone and things happen, and that's all that matters. We've never had sufficient fans at those levels for the 'perks' to fall into short supply.

JJacket

The people who donate $10mil to the program could care less about their AT rank. They pick up the phone and things happen, and that's all that matters. We've never had sufficient fans at those levels for the 'perks' to fall into short supply.
I got perks too. If I get to the stadium an hour early, I get discounted Hotdogs, popcorn, and Cokes