a thread that puts it in perspective

law_bee

Dodd-Like
http://insiders7.ezboard.com/fmiami20779frm1.showMessage?topicID=75054.topic

We are doing the RIGHT THING and it's not even close.

That little tiny private school at the tip of America, who 25 years ago was Suntan U, and almost dropped football, and had no basketball team is now going to be one of the most influential members of the best conference in America- and it will be the best. No other conference will be able to match our combination of athletics and academics.

Forget the last two months......this is a GREAT day for the University of Miami.

I submit that the UM, FSU, GT, Clem block will be as influential as the Carolina four in due time. Why? because we will usually be RIGHT, and that will be enough to sway the UVA, VT, Maryland votes on important matters.

I've wanted this for 10 years, what a great day to be a Hurricane. UNC, Duke, GT, Wake, UVA??? Some of the top schools in America.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Welcome MIAMI! This was the type of reaction we were expecting.

Lawbee - have you noticed any of the Jokies posting with this much class?

Yup.

I'm not happy about VT really.

But I'm ecstatic over bringing in Miami and adding
more mouths at the ACC table. Its time to break
the Tobacco Road Mafia once and for all.

Originally posted by ContactBuzz:
Lawbee - have you noticed any of the Jokies posting with this much class?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">The Hokies remind me alot of those Mutts in Athens...
pat.gif

Anyone besides me pick up on the comment about "hospitable fans"? We need to work to make that come true, imo!

drinking.gif

Originally posted by goldeagle:
Anyone besides me pick up on the comment about "hospitable fans"? We need to work to make that come true, imo!

I think that is a very good thought, gold. I will try to be one to do that, but have to admit that it will be awfully difficult re: Duke/NC. I still think an unethical crime was committed against B.C. and Syracuse. Some bruise easily and take a long time to heal. Again, your philosophy is admirable, I am just in for a tough time of it.
frown.gif

Back