A veritable GT writeup from Fresno.

GT Ace

Jolly Good Fellow
Here's the article from the GoBulldogs web site & it looks like a Tech writeup that should appear in the AJC, but won't. Nice job on our part to get them the facts so fast that they could do such a great job on their site. Tremendous publicity in the Bay area.
Fresno St has never played an ACC team. GT has more ACC wins (42) since '97 than anyone except FSU (53). Great writeup:

Ga Tech accepts Silicon Valley Bowl bid

Fresno seems almost giddy to be playing GT. They think it's a major intersectional game. The Dogs seem like nice, knowledgable fans. Lots of Tech posters are already posting on their message board. Here's a link to message board:

Fresno St message board

Thanks for the link, Ace. I'm looking forward to this game. Fresno had a great year last year, and unusual match-ups is one thing that makes this new era of too-many-bowls interesting.

Bulldog fans with class, I like that.

My apologies to the three or four decent ones from UGAg.
grin.gif

Seriously, this should be a good game to watch simply because it's a new opponent. I would prefer that Gailey tries some real experimental things in this game (that don't include lining Fred at QB on the 3 yard line) so the team has something to work with next season.

Hey Ace!

#1. Thanks for the callback. You only had all day Sunday.

#2. You gotta be kiddin' me with this "SUV" talk. I sure hope you are 'cause if not, then you DON'T have any idea what's in store for the next 3 years? Seriously have you talked to anyone inside or anyone with word that we can normally rely on?

Fresno ST has played Wisconsin on TV the last 2 yrs at Wis and have been TOUGH.This is no gimmee by any stretch.

Back