ACC/Big Ten Challenge

JelloJacket

Damn Good Rat
Challenge starts on Monday and GT has a tough game Wednesday night at home. Hopefully we have a ton of fans show up for this biGTtime game against "Maui" champion Wisconsin fresh off of their defeat of #12 Houston. Looking forward to Devoe going off for 30+.

Monday, Nov. 29
Iowa at Virginia | 7 p.m. | ESPN2

Notre Dame at Illinois | 9 p.m. | ESPN2
Tuesday, Nov. 30
Minnesota at Pitt | 7 p.m. | ESPNU

Indiana at Syracuse | 7 p.m. | ESPN2

Clemson at Rutgers | 9 p.m. | ESPN2

Florida State at Purdue | 7:30 p.m. | ESPN

Northwestern at Wake Forest | 9 p.m. | ESPNU

Duke at Ohio State | 9:30 p.m. | ESPN
Wednesday, Dec. 1
Louisville at Michigan State | 7:15 p.m. | ESPN

Nebraska at NC State | 7:15 p.m. | ESPNU

Virginia Tech at Maryland | 7:15 p.m. | ESPN2

Miami at Penn State | 9:15 p.m. | ESPNU

Michigan at North Carolina | 9:15 p.m. | ESPN

Wisconsin at Georgia Tech | 9:15 p.m. | ESPN2

The Jacket

The Coat
Really looking forward to this one. Like @00Burdell I have always loved the ACC/Big Ten Challenge. I remember that it felt very much like a big event when I was in high school at the Hewitt teams were climbing the mountain. Now, it will be the stage for us to start announcing our presence. Wisconsin is not an elite team this year, but they still have good, young talent who lost to Houston by 2, and keeping them off our Key Losses column in March is just as important as adding to the Key Wins when the time comes. I think this is a game we should win.

79tech

Flats Noob
They beat #12 Houston last week.

/
I haven't seen them play but I saw Houston just destroy UVA so I'm impressed by the Houston win. Houston looked like a final four team or at least an elite 8 when I saw them.

RamblinWreck09

Greatly appreciated amongst mid 30s Turkish males
I like the ACC to win 8-6.
I'm going back and forth. There's some easy picks (lol@ FSU playing Purdue) and a some that are going to be really good games.

It'll be great to watch.

I haven't seen them play but I saw Houston just destroy UVA so I'm impressed by the Houston win. Houston looked like a final four team or at least an elite 8 when I saw them.
I watched a little, UVA started out the season pretty bad. They'll get it together. Wiscy ranked #23 this week in AP and #21 in the coaches poll.

/

ramblin_wreck08

Class of 2012
UVA trying to mount a comeback here. Would be nice to open with an ACC win against an undefeated Big 10 team.

It has been going for about 20 years now I think.
I love the guy who's impressed by the concept of the ACC-Big Ten Challenge. It's not only been going on literally since before I was in Kindergarten, but I started out on the Big Ten side

pianoman

Varsity Lurker
That Bohannon dude for Iowa was 6/9 with 3 pointers. UVA dug a huge hole in 1h, down 21 at one point.
Hope we get better with FTs. UVA was 5-9 and lost tonight by 1. We were 12-24 vs Ga Southern iirc.

wesleyd21

Dodd-Like
Illinois has that big center back: 7-0” 285 lb Kofi Cockburn….hmmm…I wonder what his ancestors did?

The Jacket

The Coat
They beat #12 Houston last week.

/
I stand corrected! Sorry about that, I glanced at their results on Google and must have misread the score. Thanks for the correction.

Since I made that post 25 hours ago, Wisconsin is now ranked #23 and I didn't realize they were getting that kind of respect. This game is a considerably bigger deal than I thought it was yesterday.