ACC Coaches on CPJ Retirement

Not a lot of surprises there. It's pretty bad form to speak badly of someone at their retirement. I did appreciate Cutcliffe saying that CPJ had made him a better coach – interesting in light of the reversal of fortunes in that rivalry. Similarly I bet CPJ would say that Bud Foster made him a better coach.

Nice article -seems to be a lot of respect from Cutcliffe -probably goes both ways between those two.

Read the article and when they said he's seen it all, I thought it was going to be about Justin Thomas.

anyway, you can tell Bud has a lot of respect for him, as does Cutcliffe.

I think they are all worried, especially Cutcliffe

With a new guy in town, a lot of those teams will now have another legit P5 program to worry abt recruiting against

With TPR, they knew a lot of GA' s talent would be easy pickings since so many HS players in GA want nothing to do with 3O FB

Thank God TStan had the foresight to get this ship turned around and focus on 80% of GT's FB problems - recruiting

With a new guy in town, a lot of those teams will now have another legit P5 program to worry abt recruiting against

With TPR, they knew a lot of GA' s talent would be easy pickings since so many HS players in GA want nothing to do with 3O FB

Thank God TStan had the foresight to get this ship turned around and focus on 80% of GT's FB problems - recruiting

:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

You have over twice as many bigcry ratings as you do posts.

Impressive track record.

I'm rooting for Collins, but we will be very fortunate if he does as well as Paul Johnson on the Flats.

This is reasonable. Keep in mind where Clemson and Duke were at when cpj started.

Uga is at the best they've been in quite some time.

This is reasonable. Keep in mind where Clemson and Duke were at when cpj started.

It is. Also, apply same statement to end of CPJ career

Yes, there is a cyclical zero sum aspect at play here, so also look at where UNC, VPI, and FSU have gone.... and we've been trending down too because we haven't kept up financially.

Back