ACC Media Days

TiftonJacket

Varsity Lurker
I know the focus this afternoon is on the big story out of Athens and the OSU sanctions.

But on a different angle when do the ACC Media Days start this month? I found that the SEC media days start Wed July 20th.

It helps to pass the time in July when you think that media days (which are pretty lame) start a week from next Wed because 7 to 10 days later practice starts.

Just trying to close out the week on a higher note by saying Toe Meets Leather is getting closer.

I know the focus this afternoon is on the big story out of Athens and the OSU sanctions.

But on a different angle when do the ACC Media Days start this month? I found that the SEC media days start Wed July 20th.

It helps to pass the time in July when you think that media days (which are pretty lame) start a week from next Wed because 7 to 10 days later practice starts.

Just trying to close out the week on a higher note by saying Toe Meets Leather is getting closer.

According to all the threads, the second biggest story is Tech's new football slogan.

Back