ACC player of the year and ACC defensive player of the year on the same team?

midatlantech

Dodd-Like
Back on topic . . .

I am so happy for Jose and especially Moses, who almost no one else wanted. Player of the year - and well deserved, too. I am so proud these guys are at my alma mater. This is the best I have felt about Tech basketball in 15 years.

What a time to be alive!
You are correct. Unfortunately we just lost my brother GT ‘84 to cancer. I can tell you though that GT basketball gave him big thrills down the stretch, particularly the must have Syracuse and Duke wins (his last game he could watch).

Jacketblind

Sidewalk 4 life
You are correct. Unfortunately we just lost my brother GT ‘84 to cancer. I can tell you though that GT basketball gave him big thrills down the stretch, particularly the must have Syracuse and Duke wins (his last game he could watch).
Damn, sorry for your loss.

77GTFan

Dodd-Like
I am sorry to hear of your brother’s death. Blessings to you and your family.

1982Jacket

Damn Good Rat
I'm a BEE '82, so I overlapped with your brother. So very sorry for your, and your family's, loss. :(

midatlantech

Dodd-Like
Thank you folks.

I will say that I witnessed one fan who was just salivating to get to see ONE MORE GAME. I am sure he was hoping to get to see this team play in the ACCT or NCAA's. There are all kinds of scenarios of folks/fans who are just excited about the process, seeing the White and Gold on the floor, etc. JTS and others could learn a thing or two from this subset of fans.

Thank you folks.

I will say that I witnessed one fan who was just salivating to get to see ONE MORE GAME. I am sure he was hoping to get to see this team play in the ACCT or NCAA's. There are all kinds of scenarios of folks/fans who are just excited about the process, seeing the White and Gold on the floor, etc. JTS and others could learn a thing or two from this subset of fans.
Glad he got to see us beat Duke. In my opinion that was the biggest win in the past decade.

I don't think it means jts is a bad fan if he doesn't like the current coach tho

midatlantech

Dodd-Like
Relentless whined... needs to stop and smell the roses.

yes I thought (Syracuse and) Duke were two of our most important wins in ten years.