ACC Tournament 2021

gtrower

Dodd-Like
He doesn’t want to lose to UNC three times and he can now say “we didn’t get indie to Covid...”
Its the little moments in life like this where you meant to type “in due” but instead had it autocorrected to “indie” while talking about the NCAAT - that’s coincidentally being held in Indy - that make me think people should learn how to ööööing type.

eg1

Dodd-Like
I note with dissatisfaction that ESPN has seen fit not to mention our game against the Criminoles while repeatedly showing UVA/Syracuse, Villanova/Georgetown, Baylor/Whoever, Kentucky/Cowbell State and endless loops of BIGCRY dook :mad:

jacket67

Dodd-Like
I wish that Louisville could be designated runner-up to Duke and be given the chance to play FSU tonight. I guess the problem would be, what to do if Louisville won and advanced, but the triple bye and loss of a game is disappointing.

coit

Smarter than Diseqc
I note with dissatisfaction that ESPN has seen fit not to mention our game against the Criminoles while repeatedly showing UVA/Syracuse, Villanova/Georgetown, Baylor/Whoever, Kentucky/Cowbell State and endless loops of BIGCRY dook :mad:
You mean Hurricanes?

savbandjacket

Dr. SBJ
A little off topic but just watched the KU-OU game and remembered how awesome it was beating KU in St. Louis in the 2004 tourney in front of an arena full of their obnoxious fans. They started that rock chalk öööö and ended up losing.

GT98

Dodd-Like
A little off topic but just watched the KU-OU game and remembered how awesome it was beating KU in St. Louis in the 2004 tourney in front of an arena full of their obnoxious fans. They started that rock chalk öööö and ended up losing.
Jarrett Jack’s performance in that game down the stretch was incredible. One of the best ever by a GT PG

GT98

Dodd-Like
I remember the sequence of a turnover and he just took it back—the bball equivalent of the Nesbitt play against FSU.

Fun times. I enjoyed San Antonio, even the championship game loss. Will never forget that run or Bynum’s game winner over Ok St.

05GTCorndog

Dodd-Like
Didn’t JJ score every point for us in OT?

He totally raunched on the Jayhawks in front of all their fans. Thing of beauty.

Edit******

Just watched OT again.
thanks for posting that. I didn’t really remember that game. I remember playing them but I didn’t remember it went to OT.

That team was great. I’m gonna binge some highlights of that year tomorrow.

1982Jacket

Damn Good Rat
I hate those insufferable JayHawk Jagoffs only slightly less than Kinf@cky fans and Dook fans. That was a glorious time!

GTCrew4b

Get That Corn Outta Ma Face
Virginia Cow College Ded.
UNC is looking strong. Once we beat UVA I’m hoping it’s FSU. Would rather get that win and put us at 2-1 against FSU. Should get us into a 6-seed or better.

78pike

Varsity Lurker
UNC is looking strong. Once we beat UVA I’m hoping it’s FSU. Would rather get that win and put us at 2-1 against FSU. Should get us into a 6-seed or better.
Not me. I would rather go 2-0 against the Chapel Hill Cheaters any day. I take much more satisfaction any time we can hurt any of the triangle teams that get all the publicity.

00Burdell

Dodd-Like
What a great game. What the heck happened to Hewitt? It's like he hit his head and forgot how to coach after that.

The Jacket

The Coat
Didn’t JJ score every point for us in OT?

He totally raunched on the Jayhawks in front of all their fans. Thing of beauty.

Edit******

Just watched OT again.
I was kind of surprised earlier this week when I went looking for the games from that year. UNI, BC, and Nevada were nowhere to be found. Kansas is there of course (complete with whining over being "robbed") and the full broadcasts of the Final Four. But I kind of expected to see more uploads of regular tournament games.

savbandjacket

Dr. SBJ
Watching that also makes me sad. I wish our guys would get the experience of a packed Greensboro Coliseum for today’s game. And when they make it to the Elite Eight a packed football stadium going nuts on every shot. F all this stupid öööö going on right now.