Ace Eley returning in 2022

GoGATech

Big Dummy
He was a Jr last year. Didn't realize this was even in question.
He actually was a grad transfer from Maryland that played there for 3 years. I don't know why we list our players the way we do, but it's not right and very confusing. We have been listing them as how much eligibility they have left. So he was listed as a JR because he had 2 years left to play (played 3 at UM and one of those was the free Covid year), but wasn't really a "JR."

cyptomcat

Hibernating
He actually was a grad transfer from Maryland that played there for 3 years. I don't know why we list our players the way we do, but it's not right and very confusing. We have been listing them as how much eligibility they have left. So he was listed as a JR because he had 2 years left to play (played 3 at UM and one of those was the free Covid year), but wasn't really a "JR."
woah, going for a second masters? second undergrad?

nothing wrong with that of course, get those degrees!

JoeCakeEater

Dodd-Like
He was a good player for us. His play wasn’t the primary issue on defense. That issue was over his head.

H-town

Helluva Engineer
Expected as his play was awful and no chance of getting drafted... Hope he and the entire defense plays better this year...heck if the play as well as the leaky Ted Roof Defense of 2017 they will go from 119 to 49th... That would be huge! Go jackets!
I have a hard time believing you’re a Tech fan when you öööö on players and coaches in every thread

GTFLETCH

Dodd-Like
I have a hard time believing you’re a Tech fan when you öööö on players and coaches in every thread
Well I lived through the Bill Lewis era and now I have to live through the Geoff Collins era.... twice in a lifetime...no fan deserves that.... Facts are Facts.... Ted Roofs defense was usually in the 40-50 and he got fired for poor defense.... Geoff Collins Defense is in the 100s every year....look it up... Ted Roof is better than Geoff Collins....IIWII....Go Jackets...

The Champ

Dodd-Like
Well I lived through the Bill Lewis era and now I have to live through the Geoff Collins era.... twice in a lifetime...no fan deserves that.... Facts are Facts.... Ted Roofs defense was usually in the 40-50 and he got fired for poor defense.... Geoff Collins Defense is in the 100s every year....look it up... Ted Roof is better than Geoff Collins....IIWII....Go Jackets...
Geoff Collins has been identified by many as an elite defensive coach

Source: Geoff Collins

H-town

Helluva Engineer
The coaches deserve every bit of complaining that we give them. But Ace seemed to be an improvement from last year. Not sure why you need to öööö on him.

samsgt02

Dodd-Like
And somehow you think Ace should be criticized because we have and had poor Tech coaching on a page that is actually relaying some positive news in one of the worst times in program history? Stop being a dew claw.