Adam Ridings

oldfoggy

Dodd-Like
Adam wrote me today and told me he could not log on or post anymore. Has anyone here got a reason why that has happened or did he just not log in properly (I think he knows how to do that.) He has posted many times and can not figure out why he can't log on any more. Anyone know if so I'll forward his letter to you to try to help the little guy. Thanks much

That's a shame, oldfoggy. I'm sure our admins will get it straightened out-at the moment they may need to sober up or something.

I have really gotten to enjoy Adam's posts. They are fresh and show a lot of healthy curiosity.

Would somebody try and help our little 13 year old Techie after all little guys like him are Techs future if not as a player as a fan and contributer(sp).

A week or two ago I cleaned up the ol' 'puter and did some major maintenance... the result was a resetting of my security settings... it took me a few tries but after I adjusted the various settings I was again able to greet each day with all things 'Stingtalk'...
Hope to see Adam back soon...

Back