Add Another to the Mix : Bowden?

Re: Add Another to the Mix

Terry Bowden? Is this for real?

I wasn't in bed because I thought I might have nightmares. I am awake and having horrible nightmares! Ohhhhh not Tater Tot!

Does this "reporter" have any creditability?

:puke:

I do not know. He was the first to report Chan being fired a few weeks ago, according to one of his sources. Remember when the AJC published it, and Chan went beserk? He implies he interviewed a few days ago, but you would think we would have heard something by now. Maybe it was by phone.

Is this the curve ball we have been hearing about?

I don't care how good of a coach he is perceived to be, he has not coached or recruited in 10 years. Plus he is a Bowden. Might as well hire Vince Dooley.

:pat:

As long as we're throwing out names how about Bob Davie (he has big school experience), Jim Donnan ( I bet he wants to beat ugay), ... you get the idea

I'm shocked none of us heard about this and then all of a sudden it's on CBS.

I think Dodd likes to make things up... his info on Gailey getting fired mid-season has zero credibility. Just because he did get fired that doesn't mean it was decided weeks before the season ended and someone on the inside told Dodd... this was before the VT and UGA games.

I think this is bogus and Dodd has a bad source. Hopefully. Also, I don't get how tater tot is considered when RN would be rejected on the basis of character/"baggage," and RN hasn't been out of football for a decade...

Back