Adidas All American Game

GtFan021

Flats Noob
anyone watching? Gibbs has been in some and not getting that many touches so far. The coach on the East team seams to be a little pass happy with DJ Uiagalelei in at QB.

Yeah, Gibbs hasnt had a chance to do much. Josh Downs looks great. uga hasn't won the hat shows they were in so far, so that's good, I guess.

Another side note... Sims looked a lot better in his chance to shine than Rodemaker does, I wonder how many FSU fans have been paying attention to both of these games.

Another side note... Sims looked a lot better in his chance to shine than Rodemaker does, I wonder how many FSU fans have been paying attention to both of these games.

FSU grabbed another higher rated qb along with Rodemaker, I believe.

Sims looked great in his game.

In fairness to Rodemaker, he was a very late addition to this game to fill and injury spot.

Lol. They just had a junior on to commit to SMU. This will be the last anyone hears from him.

Gibbs with a nice run and we got some airtime.

Downs is gonna be a problem when we play unc.

And he’s really getting frustrated. Me, too.
I wanted to see him run in space.
I've noticed the same several times. He's wide open on the check down with tons of space to run and they wont throw it to him.

Less impressed with the East center.
Not sure what the point of that crap was anyway. Just feeding egos I guess trying to get the Clemson DE signee a TD. Gibbs made some bigs runs on that drive and was the lead blocker to get Downs to the 2. Then take him out? Wtf this is an all-american bowl and you're not gonna give your all-american RB's a chance at a TD?

Back