Adonicas Sanders to the portal

GT65_UGA89

We’re a Coca-Cola school
~Sports Illustrated tweeted Wednesday (1/5) that a record 3,000-plus FBS and FCS players have entered the transfer portal in the past two months. This week alone, 173 players have hit the portal, according to 247 Sports.~

As the one-and-done turned me, a once die-hard college bb fan, off to the sport, the transfer portal and NIL will eventually do the same with regard to my following college football. It’s inevitable and will probably happen sooner than later.

JoeCakeEater

Dodd-Like
Odd (in my eyes) that he announces this now. Why wouldn't you start the process immediately following the season. I assume he graduates in May, so wanted to get classes paid for or something?

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
~Sports Illustrated tweeted Wednesday (1/5) that a record 3,000-plus FBS and FCS players have entered the transfer portal in the past two months. This week alone, 173 players have hit the portal, according to 247 Sports.~

As the one-and-done turned me, a once die-hard college bb fan, off to the sport, the transfer portal and NIL will eventually do the same with regard to my following college football. It’s inevitable and will probably happen sooner than later.
Gonna be a lot of athletes with no place to go.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
The guy graduated. For all we know he couldn’t get into grad school at Tech or Tech didn’t have a program that interested him. No hard feelings.
If he has graduated, that is good. Go to Mercer or somewhere and get a good master's degree.

ODU has coach Pat. Go there if you can.

BuzzedATL

Varsity Lurker
This is a big loss. He has a knack for getting open and making big time catches. Wish him the best in the portal

JoeCakeEater

Dodd-Like
I like Adonicas. He performed well at times for us. End of the day we won 3 games, losing our last 6 in a row with a total point differential within those games of -131. There's not a single player on this team that isn't replaceable.