Advantages of Keeling Collins Another Year

I think this thread title is a violation of Beestorm's No Violent Posts policy. So I don't feel comfortable discussing the advantages of keeling him, although they are many.
Beestorm said keep the violence to a minimum, not to zero tolerance level. We just have to figure out whats acceptable now. Is keeling worse than waterboarding?

Honest question: Is keeping him around better for recruiting purposes? Do the recruits like and believe in him?

I'd think not at this point, but perhaps it's a factor?

Honest question: Is keeping him around better for recruiting purposes? Do the recruits like and believe in him?

I'd think not at this point, but perhaps it's a factor?
If anyone watched a full game he coached , or better yet, multiple games, they would see he is lacking as a game day coach. Makes me wonder if our AD spent the time to watch any of the games he coached at Temple and if so, what did he see that we haven't seen at GT on the positive side.

If anyone watched a full game he coached , or better yet, multiple games, they would see he is lacking as a game day coach. Makes me wonder if our AD spent the time to watch any of the games he coached at Temple and if so, what did he see that we haven't seen at GT on the positive side.
that’s a fair question.

Saving between 3-4 million, consistency for recruiting, showing loyalty attractive to future hires

Main advantage is probably the money though
Meanwhile, USCw pays 115 mill to get Lincoln Riley. And we sittin’ here worrying about 5 mill. Good grief this program is such a geoke.

Hiring his replacement as OC. The hawks basically did this with Lloyd Pierce/Mcmillain. Worked out well.

Go see if you can borrow a sense of humor from someone. Better yet, see if you can find one that comes equipped with a brain. Douchebag.
If you start taking him seriously you're already trapped in his trolljutsu

Stop and think about working for GTAA and your job is to sell season tickets next year. I think I’d rather dig ditches and work on a maintenance crew cutting down trees all summer.
Yeah my new guy I'm gonna give him some heat on this. It's a fair question if I skip a year but donate money to AT, I still get P points but no football tickets. Can't imagine the following year it will be a race to get tickets.

We can plan for a smoother transition to the next HC, rather than a December search and hire.

Stop and think about working for GTAA and your job is to sell season tickets next year. I think I’d rather dig ditches and work on a maintenance crew cutting down trees all summer.
You’d probably have more success randomly calling cell numbers trying to sell people extended warranties for their vehicles

Back