"Adventures in re-seating"

Gold Rush

Flats Noob
OK, the lastest folly in the continuing saga of incompetence...

So, as it turns out, I may not be able to make the 7 hour treck to Atlanta for re-seating next week...Now I need to see what alternatives I might have.

I've been calling now for 2 days. Called the A-T folks, called the ticket office, called the main office - you name it - I've called it.

After getting transferred numerous times (with each group saying that I need to speak with the "other" group - getting voice mail, or people that have no idea of whats going on.....Finally decide against my better judgement to get a call back from different people....

Its now 2:00 on Day two...

My question is (drum roll please.....

How many call-backs have I now rec'd ? Any guesses ?

MsTechAnalysis

Jolly Good Fellow
Originally posted by Gold Rush:
OK, the lastest folly in the continuing saga of incompetence...

So, as it turns out, I may not be able to make the 7 hour treck to Atlanta for re-seating next week...Now I need to see what alternatives I might have.

I've been calling now for 2 days. Called the A-T folks, called the ticket office, called the main office - you name it - I've called it.

After getting transferred numerous times (with each group saying that I need to speak with the "other" group - getting voice mail, or people that have no idea of whats going on.....Finally decide against my better judgement to get a call back from different people....

Its now 2:00 on Day two...

My question is (drum roll please.....

How many call-backs have I now rec'd ? Any guesses ?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">GR: Here's a phone number and person I talk to in the Tharpe Fund - if I've left a message she has ALWAYS returned my calls and been a big help:

Barb Dockwiler: 404-894-6124

Gold Rush

Flats Noob
MsTech

Thanks SO much - getting ready to call that # right now !

Thanks again!@

71YellowJacket

Damn Good Rat
MsTech

Thanks SO much - getting ready to call that # right now !

Thanks again!@
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">GoldRush,

I feel for ya, I'm worried about not making it myself.

Call Jim Hall; seems like a good guy. Let us know how it turns out.

Gold Rush

Flats Noob
Wow - MsTech

You were right - she was terrific - best service I've EVER had at GTAA...

She offered to help in many ways - almost anything I wanted to do, she was able to help me out..

I REALLY appreciate that tip
Thanks

ahsoisee

Dodd-Like
Gold Rush and MsTech, a good story and a happy ending. Good for the family!

Gold Rush

Flats Noob
I was amazed just to get a call-back

But this lady offered to get my seats and talk to me in real time over the cell phone.

Also, as of late friday, there is apparently lots of low seats in the upper east (good seats) - hopefully that will persist through next week.

By the way, for anybody on this board - I only make about 1/2 the home games, and I give my extra tics away whenever I can, so email me whenever you need 4 extra tics to a game, and I might just have them....

MsTechAnalysis

Jolly Good Fellow
Wow - MsTech

She offered to help in many ways - almost anything I wanted to do, she was able to help me out..

Thanks
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Gold Rush: Great news!!! She's a very nice lady and has always been VERY CUSTOMER FOCUSED! Glad to hear it's all working out.

MsTechAnalysis

Jolly Good Fellow
I was amazed just to get a call-back

But this lady offered to get my seats and talk to me in real time over the cell phone.

Also, as of late friday, there is apparently lots of low seats in the upper east (good seats) - hopefully that will persist through next week.

By the way, for anybody on this board - I only make about 1/2 the home games, and I give my extra tics away whenever I can, so email me whenever you need 4 extra tics to a game, and I might just have them....
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">GR: Hope the info on the Lower East continues for next week as well!!! If I can at least get my old seats back - I'll be okay! We have 223, row 6 - GR I might take you up on seats down the road. Thanks for the offer!

MsTechAnalysis

Jolly Good Fellow
Wow - MsTech

Thanks
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Gold Rush: Great news!!! She's a very nice lady and has always been VERY CUSTOMER FOCUSED! Glad to hear it's all working out.

MsTechAnalysis

Jolly Good Fellow
Wow - MsTech

Thanks

MsTechAnalysis

Jolly Good Fellow
Sorry for this "double posting" ... seems my fingers can't do the walking through this procedure too well!