After 2 games and 2 W's....

MoverofFridge2

Helluva Engineer
here is how I see our seazson playing out.

Georgia Southern - W....but not by 24
@ V Tech - W...somehow I think we pull this one out
Miami - W....sheesh we owe these horses arses
Duke - W.....CPJ does it again to the Dukies
@ UNC - L....They get us this year in Chapel Hill
@ Pitt - L....Pitt gets us on road
UVA - W....hope we put up 60
@NC State - W......win in a tight one
Clemson - L.......just not athletic enough IMO
@UGAY - W.....will never predict us lsing to these a**holes

I think our D will play to the level of the competition....and I believe JT gives us a better chance then the previous few years from the QB position.

we beat VT but lose to Carolina?

1276708167348.gif

You seem to have come around a bit. I wouldn't have predicted you would think we could win half those games.

I think UVA may be tougher than UNC

Its a tough schedule for us. Lot of games that could go either way. I do expect VT to cremate us. Any hope of them having a down year where we beat them ended when i watched the transfer QB.

You seem to have come around a bit. I wouldn't have predicted you would think we could win half those games.

Come on Diseqc.....trying to be a bit more positive thean the previous 2 years.......you dragging me back in...:lol:

Its a tough schedule for us. Lot of games that could go either way. I do expect VT to cremate us. Any hope of them having a down year where we beat them ended when i watched the transfer QB.

Couldn't agree more. Just seems to me we are due some breaks. I am sure we have had our share over the past three years, but it sure is hard to remember them.

Vt is going to blow us out. I do think we rebound to beat Miami but I think we lose to UNC, Pitt, and Clemson.

Back