After a loss, buzzoff opens back up...

BeerNutts

Not a Noob
How do you define hypocrisy?

I decided to check, on a hunch, that buzzoff would be open again after a loss, and beebad proved me right.

It's so sad it's funny the agenda that site has.

Very revealing, huh?

They can't stand the heat when things are going well - close the door and pull the latch in with 'em, but let something bad happen and they're open to the world, screaming for heads to roll.

Blatant proof that certain fonts over there do NOT have the best interest of GT as their main objective.

It's just plain GAY!! Do they feel part of a tree house club or something. Its one thing to keep pro CCG guys off there if that is what they want, but they are hiding from any other opinions. Its as if they don't want to be seen as unsupportive when the gettin's good, but want to be the voice of GT when we are bad. What kind of gustapo crap is that?

Stop paying attention to the wussies. That is all they are trying to do.

GT1992 said:
Stop paying attention to the wussies. That is all they are trying to do.

I honestly have never posted there. I just thought it funny that ADULT tech fans behave in that manner. I am not satisfied with our program currently, but do not subject myself to the bitterness.

I noticed that too and posted it on another thread.

My optimistic view is we win our next two games and they close up for good. The latter won't happen - sadly.

I think he means "fagtastic."

beej67,
could be wrong

LongforDodd said:
Please explain your conotation of GAY. You make it sound as if there's something wrong with that.

Gay
- General disparaging (To speak of in a slighting or disrespectful way; belittle) term

You know what he meant. Stop trying to start crap everywhere you go - unless of course you're heading back to Buzzoff to stay.

buzzoff is like a butthole. everybody has one. it's not about us. these people are SICK. good news is ignore the thrill kill losers and they will drop off the horizon.

GAY as in Queer, Odd, Doesn't make sense, or Adam and Steve. I will let you decide what I'm talking about.

Bbuzzoff= GT's goth fanbase!

GTWannaBee said:
Gay
- General disparaging (To speak of in a slighting or disrespectful way; belittle) term

You know what he meant. Stop trying to start crap everywhere you go - unless of course you're heading back to Buzzoff to stay.

I think LfD was only making a PC joke.

They can't stand the heat when things are going well - close the door and pull the latch in with 'em, but let something bad happen and they're open to the world, screaming for heads to roll.
So based on this observation, they have been closed for the vast majority of this season as a result of the overall success that our football program has achieved. That's definitely a good thing and we should all be celebrating.

A toast to Tech's continued success! :fingersx:

Don't worry. They are just as obsessed with this board as some of you are with theirs.

I post there on occassion. Don't really mind the crowd too much. It's total opposite of the HIVE, which is refreshing after all you get tired of reading all the group hugs over there after bad losses. This board is like a combination of those two.

I can post my seat number for the ACC CG if one of you wants to come by and call me a wuss or something, since I post on BO sometimes.

LongforDodd said:
Please explain your conotation of GAY. You make it sound as if there's something wrong with that.
Nothing wrong at all -- some of the best fudge packers work at Hershey's--and they aren't necessarily GAY.

Nominated for TG's "Post of the Year Award"

wilmoo said:
Nothing wrong at all -- some of the best fudge packers work at Hershey's--and they aren't necessarily GAY.
:hugelaugh: :hugelaugh: :hugelaugh:

I have to sig that and nominate that for TG's 1st annual post of the year award! Congrats wilmoo!!!:biggthumpup:

Last edited:
Back