After reading the AJC online this morning....

MoverofFridge2

Helluva Engineer
Whoaaaaaaaa Nelly!!! Still have that gut feeling for Saturday verses the boys from Auburn. CG was talking about the linebackers for Auburn, they are good, but they can be beaten as they were last week verses USC. Run baby run, then let Reggie throw over the top of them.

I can remember that excruciating loss in 1985 when my younger brother, refrigeratormover, was playing. We ran a play called Auburn pass and scorched their behinds for 7. Although we lost, it was sweet to see that TD as Auburn was loading the line of scrimmage for a run from about the 11 yard line I believe.

This is going to be a great day for GT football and the GT family. Wish I could be there, but will be relegated to the couch as we fight off a tropical storm.

Would be a GREAT weekend if the BP graduates from UGAg got upset this weekend, but after we defeat Auburn it will be great anyways.

Let's stand united in this forum. No more bad mouthing the coaching and AD. All of that will work itself out in time. Last thing we need is to bicker among the die hard fans we all are.

As Always..............TO HELL WITH GEORGIA!!!!

Amen brotha!!!!!!!

Back