After the Fake FG...

coit

Persecuted for his beliefs
Defense played amazingly.

1st and goal at the 4, we hold them, then get a questionable holding call against us due to the receiver blocking then going to receive the pass.

1st and goal at the 2 or whatever, another stout stand to force the FG.

We stuffed the next next next next Herchel Walker :lol:

That series cannot be overstated.
Hold them to a (fake) FG, then do it again 2x more.
What is that, 8 or 9 straight plays without a 1st down?

Since it worked out in the end, I got a kick out of CPJ's comments on the play. He said he saw someone on the sideline give the kicker or holder a thumbs up and knew something was coming. Said he wanted to call a timeout, but couldn't do it in time.

I'm so impressed by the tackling and how well we got off blocks. Keshun was a force as usual.

We also very nearly won the game in regulation due to the defense, which I sort of forgot about. Had to convert a 4th and goal.

Now the defense did allow them to get there, but overall I think we did far better than many teams did against UGA's offense. Georgia does have the #7 offense in FEI. Though not quite the great team at #1, still pretty öööö good.

Since it worked out in the end, I got a kick out of CPJ's comments on the play. He said he saw someone on the sideline give the kicker or holder a thumbs up and knew something was coming. Said he wanted to call a timeout, but couldn't do it in time.

UGA coaching signals are simply brilliant.

Uhhh...:biggthumpup:

Back