After today, if u don't like TW or PJ, you're a f&&king moron & should root for UGA

Re: After today, if u don't like TW or PJ, you're a f&&king moron & should root for U

Agreed. I think this is the only self-ban thread that does not include a certain re-direct.

Re: After today, if u don't like TW or PJ, you're a f&&king moron & should root for U

Are you the one that created the "where are the CPJ haters now?" thread after we beat UVA?

Cause if you are... I just don't like the timing of this thread.

My how far the ACC has come when a victory over Duke is sufficient to save your job as head coach.

3DYGZ.gif

My how far the ACC has come when a victory over Duke is sufficient to save your job as head coach.
Yeah, I do love Tevin but will hold my love for PJ until after next season, unless he pulls off a miracle next week.

Love Tevin. And he does NOT need to play next week.

The is evidence to keep PJ? Meh. Beat UGA, FSU, and Louisville/Rutgers three games in a row and I would consider this season a success.

6-6 is not exactly awesome for us.

But Tevin was clutch today.

Most retarded thread ever

Fact is neither either of the QBs beating Duke, nor either of them losing to FSU/uga proves anything.

It is what it is.

Stay on for the ride.

Am I allowed to not like PJ's choices for defensive coordinator so far, or is that against the rules too?

(As I am not yet bowl-eligible, I am still considering whether to follow through with self-ban.)

Now you lost twice. First you got voted out when you never thought you would and less than a month later, you can't honor your own rules.

:lafffacepalm:

We're not firing a coach who has at least tied for the division lead 3/5 years.

Doing this in a mediocre conference and losing to the leg humpers and bowl games year in and year out makes us less than mediocre. That is against our heritage and not where we want to be.

Doing this in a mediocre conference and losing to the leg humpers and bowl games year in and year out makes us less than mediocre. That is against our heritage and not where we want to be.

Our heritage!? :bowrofl:

Our heritage is that we've sucked (absent one year) since the 60s.

He still lives there. Look at the sig.

You suck ! You must have a mouse in ur pocket!

Pretty terrific commentary on the state of our program when we're citing three runner-up (or is that runner-runner-up?) finishes and zero trophies as some sort of accomplishment.

In the ACC, no less.

I like CPJ, but that statistic is not a positive.

Nor, probably, should we.

But winning the ACC coastal does not make one a good program.

Back