After watching the first half...

MoverofFridge2

Helluva Engineer
I think we need to take a look at Patrick Carter at QB. Nothing against Reggie, but I beleive a look at PC would help.

Everything in first half was NOT Reggie's fault, I just think a look at PC may give us a boost. He may bring something to the table that RB does not.

I read all summer where he looked good in practices. Let's give him a shot.

Mover...you maybe right. Reggie is certainly frustrated.

all of the mistakes are not his fault like you said, but he comes off the field looking like he is mouthing off about something...you don't want your leader to be doing that..

I agree about Carter....wea re not going to win many games with Ball. The defense is likely to collapse in the second half and it may be Katie bar the door!...well there it is....27-3 in two plays!

WAY to many three and outs. Offense has to keep the ball and gifve us some rest.

Reggie shouldn't be a scapegoat, I just think PC might provide a breath of fresh air.

Re: Pat Carter

I just hear that CCU!!

Thanks.

Maybe next week CG will decide to take a look at him for a few series. What could it hurt?

Reggie seems to be short arming everything he throws today. It's almost like he is intimidated. I know UM has great pass rush, but stand in and throw the ball.

the QB is NOT the problem....

we lack direction. I can take this loss, but the NC loss was unforgivable. MD is make or break game next week. If we go below .500 we will NEVER see .500 again this year. Think about this...

WE WILL BE 7+ DOGS FROM HERE ON OUT!

Re: the QB is NOT the problem....

QB is definitely part of the problem. Can't hit a pass and making terrible decisions doesn't help.

But, we can't run, we can't stop the run, and we can't defend against the deep ball so it isn't THE problem.

I think we win 3 more games. Duke, UCONN and VPISU.

By the way, ABC I still wanted to watch my game.

but you have to understand

when your offensive gameplan is pathetic your QB will look bad. THEY CANNOT EVEN GET REGGIE THE PLAY ON TIME.

I AM SO SICK OF US WASTING TIMEOUTS B/C CG CANNOT CALL A PLAY!

Bilbo running QB sweeps is a joke. It shows how far things have fallen.

Re: but you have to understand

I definitely agree, but our QBs need to be able to hit open men. Passes that fall 10 yards short ain't gonna cut it and they need to make good decisions. I have seen no improvement from the BYU game to this one as far as Reggie's passing is concerned.

8/25 68yds 0TD 3INT ouch.

How much of this is due to playcalling and how much is due to our inability to make a play?

Reggie, two ints on QB WR miscommunication.
One TD pass dropped.

QB runs himself out of field goal range to close the half.

It seems like we just miss a couple of opportunities in every game.

On a positive note - our O Line looked a lot better today.

I was there as well. What is the story on Tidwell Neal? Is he out? I noticed we went with the backup center.

brother Jeff you are right, I think we need a change at QB. Reggie looked dazed and confused out there and it showed. Several times I watched him walk off the field and all he could do was throw his arms up in the air. Nothing against RB but i think a change is due.

With all due respect, I have probably seen Carter play more than 99.9% of the people that post here and I can tell you that he is more mistake prone than Reggie. He throws a better long ball and is faster, but will make more mistakes. I think Bennett is better than Carter.

The problems that we have at QB can be traced back to poor QB coaching, playcalling, and a system that is just not that good. If you don't think coaching makes a difference, take a look at Jason Campbell at Auburn. He looked like Quincy Carter last year. Auburn brings in a new OC for this year and all of sudden he looks like a champ.

Reggie\'s little bro....

How much will Reggie's criticism or potential demotion impact our ability to sign the best player in GA next year, which happens to be Reggie's little brother?

First Suggs, then Bilbo, then Ball...

At some point you have to start questioning why is it that every quarterback we put out there since Chan has been coach seems to do EXCEPTIONALLY poorly in spite of being otherwise talented and smart. Maybe there is a common factor that needs to be looked at. Just a thought.

Back