Again it Starts Tex/OK to PAC10

PAC 12 taking Oklahoma and Texas off the table from the sec is great for tech fans. Means big 10 will have only leftovers (Missouri, Kansas, Kansas st) to consider if and when they expand to 16 making gt a more viable option there. Also makes the idea of sec expanding out west even less desirable and more likely that some combination of gt, Clemson, fsu, Miami, va tech get added to the sec.

unless swofford is an idiot, he's currently making plans to eviscerate the big east.

unless swofford is an idiot, he's currently making plans to eviscerate the big east.

Should have done it this season, it's probably too late now.

Can you really see FSU/Clemson/VT saying no to the Big X/SEC if they come calling?

Well, ecu played usc tough for a while.

And they are in n.c.

Seems like a natural fit to swofford.

Should have done it this season, it's probably too late now.

Can you really see FSU/Clemson/VT saying no to the Big X/SEC if they come calling?

I can't see VPI going to the SEC. Remember, University Presidents/Chancelors make these decisions not ADs. VPI likes the myth of academic credibility they get from being members of the ACC.

I don't think Bobby would've ever allowed FSU to join the SEC, but Jimbo's probably different. I'm not sure UF is really as adamant against letting them in as USCe and U[sic]Ga are against Clemson and Tech respectively.

It will be a shame if the Pac-10/12 or whatever expands withuot inviting Boise St.

Back