Aight boys, spin it up

RamblinPeck

Jolly Good Fellow
I'll get it started for you.

Field conditions were horrible

We were favored

We didnt want to be there

Tenuta lost, not Gailey

Utah is a force, they were undefeated last year (despite being 6-5 this year)

I'm still hoping for the best comeback ever, but damn, this is just rediculous. No positives come out of this, and it just makes the wins over AU and Miami look like a joke, not to mention the past 3 games making ACC just look like crap with us getting destroyed by a 6-5 MWC team, and BC/CU barely winning.

Another chance to turn a corner and another failure (and an absolute failure at that).

[ QUOTE ]
We didnt want to be there

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that's where this all started and just went downhill from there. What's really sad is that we could've finished in the top 25 and probably started there next year.

The loss to NC State, the terrible first half against Duke, letting another opportunity to defeat the Dawgs slip away ...I was able to dilute those disappointments with the victories over Miami and Auburn.

But no more. GT just got the crap knocked out of them by a team that lost to New Mexico (6-5), San Diego St. (5-7), Colorado St. (6-6) and UNC (5-6).

Forget about turning the corner, this program just hit a downward slope and I just can't see anything to suggest that nothing but mediocrity is on the horizon for the next few years.

I am V*E*R*Y frustrated right about now! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

There will probably be some competition, but at the end of the day, unless we have a recruiting coup between now and spring, I don't think there will be anyone there much better than RB. I hope I'm wrong.

That\'s The Problem Non E, The Coaches Are Afraid..

to go with somebody else. Sure Reggie is going to look the best in practice, but it is obvious he can not take the team to the next level. It is time to turn the reins over to someone else. Do you really believe Reggie is going to experience some great transformation his senior year? Heck, he just got showed up something awful by a 2nd string quarterback from that powerhouse know as Utah!!!
South Georgia Jacket

Re: That\'s The Problem Non E, The Coaches Are Afraid..

I agree...but again much of RB talents(or lack of) comes down to coaching. Clearly, QB coaching doesnt exist! If it did, we would have seen significant improvement throughout the season. There's no coaching, which in turn, is a direct reflection on the leadership from the top~~~~i.e CCG!

Re: That\'s The Problem Non E, The Coaches Are Afra

I agree with you that RB won't be any better. My point is that CG hasn't been able to recruit anyone who IS better.

Back