Airtran Sale for ACC Championship

SMoney

Dodd-Like
Flights on sale through Thursday. Can get flights from ATL to Tampa for $94 each way depending on when you want to fly...

God, I had pretty much convinced myself that I couldn't afford to go then I heard about the cheap tickets, now this!
:angryfire: DAMN YOU!

good find.... only cheap return flights left on Sunday is 6am or 7am.

good find.... only cheap return flights left on Sunday is 6am or 7am.

Check other airlines, I ended up getting my roundtrip from Durham to Tampa(10:00am return flight) for less than $200 but I'm using a different airline each way. I normally fly airtran but they didn't step up in this situation.

I am going to bite the bullet and get the 6 am flight out on Sunday morning! Ahh, I will probably stumble on the plane still half drunk.....

Go JACKETS!!

I am going to bite the bullet and get the 6 am flight out on Sunday morning! Ahh, I will probably stumble on the plane still half drunk.....

Go JACKETS!!

I almost did that, but I decided to pay the extra $40 to fly out at 10am. To get to the 6am flight, you're going to need to wake up at like 4:30 am...and you likely won't get back to the hotel until after midnight. It's really going to suck.

I almost did that, but I decided to pay the extra $40 to fly out at 10am. To get to the 6am flight, you're going to need to wake up at like 4:30 am...and you likely won't get back to the hotel until after midnight. It's really going to suck.
who needs to go to hotel? :)

it sounds like you might take up residence in Ybor City

Instead of food just live off coffee and cigars! You will be fine for the redeye flight. I am seriously considering doing a redeye flight after the game.

FYI. As always, it looks like Delta matched Airtran's prices and is offering $173 round trip now.

Back