AJ' s a class act....

GEETEELEE

We suck this much.
AJ\' s a class act....

At one point during the UNC game, Reggie is sitting on the bench when AJ comes up and sits beside him. They talk for several minutes until Nix comes up to talk with them.

I have no idea what they were saying, but from the body language it was obvious they each have a lot of respect for the other, and there was no animosity or strain apparent between the two. I suspect the subject matter was the game, as they were both businesslike which didn't change when Nix came up to them.

Re: AJ\' s a class act....

AJ gave it his best last year and understands his role this year. i respect AJ for that.

Ya know, AJ's got to be happy he transferred.....imagine having to sit on the bench and ending up with a degree from Tennessee? ugh!

I have never met him, but I appreciate this too. Who knows, maybe AJ can be a great coach.

Thank you, Mr. Suggs.

I appreciate AJ also. I appreciate any player who gives it their all and helps the team any way he can.

Father Time

I think Ylojk8 said well. AJ gave us all he had last year.

For many reasons, I respect him a ton and appreciate his contribution to our program last year and this one.

I will pile on here as well... AJ did lead us to 7 wins last year.. and has played a key role for us this year... I have hoped that he would get a chance to get on the field a little this year..

AJ will be successful in life, no matter the road he chooses.. and will ALWAYS be a Tech Man..

Originally posted by jacketguy:
I will pile on here as well... AJ did lead us to 7 wins last year.. and has played a key role for us this year... I have hoped that he would get a chance to get on the field a little this year..

AJ will be successful in life, no matter the road he chooses.. and will ALWAYS be a Tech Man..
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Maybe he can come in and throw our 8th thru 11th TD passes against UGAg this year (I can hope, can't I?).

JJacket... I think that is one helluva plan.. I like it..

He has conducted himself with style and class, as have his parents. I was hoping he might bee one of our Captains. He is a man.

Originally posted by GEETEELEE:
Ya know, AJ's got to be happy he transferred.....imagine having to sit on the bench and ending up with a degree from Tennessee? ugh!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Pffffffttttt!!! Dr. Pepper through the nose, man! That was too funny!!!

Back