AJC Article

demjackets

Damn Good Rat
Anybody see the article talking about the retard on the Hive posting stuff about how Nesbitt will be used this weekend?:wow:

33Jacket is the one who started it all

I'm up in Hooville hanging out at the hotel, I haven't seen any of the players yet though.

Tech gator, i normally don't do this...

Which retard? The Hive has many and most of them are pussies to boot.

but can you give your agenda a rest? I read this board quite a bit as well as the Hive and post infrequently on both. You have made your position on the other board abundantly clear even though I don't know anything else about you and I respect your right to dislike any board/poster/website that you choose. But I like to visit these boards to gather information about Tech football and I find repetitive posts that don't add value to the board wearisome to wade through day after day. I am sure that you are knowledgeable on GT football and I value your insights concerning same.

Re: Tech gator, i normally don't do this...

but can you give your agenda a rest? I read this board quite a bit as well as the Hive and post infrequently on both. You have made your position on the other board abundantly clear even though I don't know anything else about you and I respect your right to dislike any board/poster/website that you choose. But I like to visit these boards to gather information about Tech football and I find repetitive posts that don't add value to the board wearisome to wade through day after day. I am sure that you are knowledgeable on GT football and I value your insights concerning same.
No agenda here. Just trying to get the word out that StinGTalk is much much better that's all. I just can't stand a place that bans you for saying ass.

No agenda here. Just trying to get the word out that StinGTalk is much much better that's all. I just can't stand a place that bans you for saying ass.

Did you get banned just for saying ass? Or for the post where you specifically said that BC should shove the win up their ass. There is a difference.

Either way, every board has its own set of rules depending on who runs it. If you don't play by the rules then you get banned. That's the way it is. So quit your bitching about the hive already, we get it.

Did you get banned just for saying ass? Or for the post where you specifically said that BC should shove the win up their ass. There is a difference.

Either way, every board has its own set of rules depending on who runs it. If you don't play by the rules then you get banned. That's the way it is. So quit your bitching about the hive already, we get it.
As long as the Hive continues their policies the bitching continues.

As long as the Hive continues their policies the bitching continues.

What I find really telling is that nobody on the Hive ever worries about Stingtalk...it's only here that this rivalry or whatever seems to exist.

They are two different boards with different rules, norms, etc. If the most important thing to you is to be able to post ass, then by all means stay here. Also while we're talking about it, the Hive has more members and more traffic, so it seems many people like it. If you don't, that's cool.

Back