AJC Faux Bowl Predictions

I saw that too. That was the dumbest thing ever. ND in the Gator bowl?! My @$$. No way is NC going to the Orange bowl because that would require them to win out and we all know they are going to lose to GT tomorrow!!!!

I saw that too. That was the dumbest thing ever. ND in the Gator bowl?! My @$$. No way is NC going to the Orange bowl because that would require them to win out and we all know they are going to lose to GT tomorrow!!!!
While I thoroughly despise the AJC, I can see where this comes from. We are playing probably the most complete team in the ACC Coastal tomorrow. And like it or not, ND, as bad as they are, will still get a decent bowl berth, provided they become eligible, because of the fact that they are ND.

While I thoroughly despise the AJC, I can see where this comes from. We are playing probably the most complete team in the ACC Coastal tomorrow. And like it or not, ND, as bad as they are, will still get a decent bowl berth, provided they become eligible, because of the fact that they are ND.

Plus the fact that the Big East #2 has zero national appeal. Personally, I love playing ND.

their predictions make no sense.

Texas in the Rose Bowl? That will NEVER happen under the current system.

Well, we know PJ knows how to beat ND, so I say 'bring it on!'

I love how it is called "BCS Bowl Projections" and then they include non-BCS SEC bowls.

Back