AJC Hardcopy

kevinw33

Dodd-Like
Has anyone seen the actual AJC newspaper?

Im thinking about going and getting one to save and maybe frame, but didnt know if they loved us enough...

Dang, Frame it?!

We beat a team that lost 20 players with season ending injuries. We beat a team that struggled all season on defense. We really did have a very weak conference this year.

The rain yesterday clearly is a great equalizer. We're not there yet! Our defense still needs a lot of work. We still got burned on a few deep plays.

Yes, we won, but keep it real, people!

Dang, Frame it?!

We beat a team that lost 20 players with season ending injuries. We beat a team that struggled all season on defense. We really did have a very weak conference this year.

The rain yesterday clearly is a great equalizer. We're not there yet! Our defense still needs a lot of work. We still got burned on a few deep plays.

Who is the "we" you refer to?

CS, you are really CPJ aren't you? :laugher:

I could totally hear him saying that on his radio show. The only difference is he wouldn't dog the conference.

Dang, Frame it?!

DO NOT RAIN ON MY PARADE--HELL YES WE BEAT THE LEG HUMPING NADLICKERS FRON HELL"S CESSPOOL AND WE DESERVE TO RELISH IN IT. Hell if I had enough of the news reports I would paper my DEN with them--WAY TO GO JACKETS--I HATE UGAG!!

Dang, Frame it?!

We beat a team that lost 20 players with season ending injuries.

As opposed to our team with all of it's wonderful depth, experience and capacity to stay injury free?

We beat a team that struggled all season on defense.

Despite their struggles they were still top 15 in the country and going for another 10 win regular season under Richt.

We really did have a very weak conference this year.

See my post about the SEC. If we had UGA's schedule, our record going into yesterday would have probably been the same as theirs. A loss to Bama and Florida. The rest of the SEC is ass this year and the head to head match-ups prove it. UGA did not beat one team that finished the season ranked.

Real != hopeless pessimism. We stopped a 7 game skid to our rivals. We ended an already impressive season on the best note possible by bringing this rivalry back to everybody's mind. We did it with key injuries on both sides of the ball in completely new offensive and defensive systems. We did it in their house on their senior day.

Paul Johnson picked up Mark Richt's Easter basket and pissed all over it. That's real and it's worth remembering.

Dang, Frame it?!

Get real yourself. After accounting for our injuries, we have a roster of about 65 scholarship players and a secondary of mostly freshmen who went against Stafford and two really great receivers who were balanced by their jumping jack RB.

We know we're not there yet but we already know we are improving and will continue to do so. So much for Mr. super cool coach and fantastic recruiter who lost only to invincible Alabama, mighty Florida and...oh yes...that ACC team. So don't try to take anything away from that great victory by my beloved Jackets.

P. S. Happy Birthday. :)

As opposed to our team with all of it's wonderful depth, experience and capacity to stay injury free?

Despite their struggles they were still top 15 in the country and going for another 10 win regular season under Richt.

See my post about the SEC. If we had UGA's schedule, our record going into yesterday would have probably been the same as theirs. A loss to Bama and Florida. The rest of the SEC is ass this year and the head to head match-ups prove it. UGA did not beat one team that finished the season ranked.

Real != hopeless pessimism. We stopped a 7 game skid to our rivals. We ended an already impressive season on the best note possible by bringing this rivalry back to everybody's mind. We did it with key injuries on both sides of the ball in completely new offensive and defensive systems. We did it in their house on their senior day.

Paul Johnson picked up Mark Richt's Easter basket and pissed all over it. That's real and it's worth remembering.

:hugelaugh:

The bottom line is:

(1) Vegas had the dawgs as 8 pt. favorites

(2) We won at their place. Their home record against non-conference foes under Richt going into the game was 23-0. It is now 23-1!

(3) We had no senior starters on offense, we were starting 16/22 underclassmen, including 2 true frosh on defense.

(4) We were playing a team that had two losses, to the top 2 teams in the nation (Alabamba & Florida).

(5) First year head coach, hard offensive system to learn, two new coordinators

Facts are overwhelming. Vegas & just about no one else thought we could win. Big win any way you slice it.

Stop feeding the trolls, folks. They're just here to see if they can mess with your fun. To hell with them and Georgia, just enjoy the win.

Dang, Frame it?!

I think after a few years you guys will agree that rain actually hurts our offense the most.

I went to Publix and bought the hard copy.

Well worth it. 2 different front page shots. Sports and GT-UGA page with GREAT PICS!!!

Frame worthy for sure.

Just got it.

The sports front page leaves a little to be desired and I was kinda bummed.

Halfway through though is another front page with Roddy breaking 2 tacklers with St. Richt frowning in the background. Headline reads "Streak Doggone"

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Back