AJC Joke Contest

Go to the best of the vent in each of those pages...both sections are pretty funny, including the Tech guy on death row one.

including the Tech guy on death row one.
But it isn't very fresh, now is it? Really. First time I heard it was on the gradeschool playground, only then it was a Pollock joke. It's also more or less the final punchline in Rand's Atlas Shrugged. (Oops, sorry to spoil it like that.)

But it isn't very fresh, now is it? Really. First time I heard it was on the gradeschool playground, only then it was a Pollock joke. It's also more or less the final punchline in Rand's Atlas Shrugged. (Oops, sorry to spoil it like that.)

See, the great thing about a message board is that you can edit your post...obviously you aren't sorry otherwise you wouldn't have finished typing out the apology and then sent it anyway.

See, the great thing about a message board is that you can edit your post...obviously you aren't sorry otherwise you wouldn't have finished typing out the apology and then sent it anyway.
I'm sure you've heard the one about the nad-licker who gets a letter from his ma. She closed it with: "P.S. I was going to send some money, but I sealed the envelope before I rembered."

Back