AJC / Kirby Smart

Kirby isn't Nick Saban. The mutts will realize that when they go 5-7 next year.

I remember when Notre Dame hired Weiss and he proclaimed that ND would have a decided strategic advantage over every team they played because he was their coach.

Can't wait for the mutts to start crying for Richt to come back.

Not downing the puppies when you look at the talent they get every year...one thing for sure the AD loves Kirby and will give him anything he wants since he was not a MR fan at all.......big thing with pups is not talent it is how to use the talent and Kirby should be able to control the team....course they only play Ole Miss from the west so they should be in good shape this ;year...Dont like them and never have but they have talent.

Not downing the puppies when you look at the talent they get every year...one thing for sure the AD loves Kirby and will give him anything he wants since he was not a MR fan at all.......big thing with pups is not talent it is how to use the talent and Kirby should be able to control the team....course they only play Ole Miss from the west so they should be in good shape this ;year...Dont like them and never have but they have talent.

UGAg's schedule looks easy. May be the reason he chose to fire Richt after a season with Bama in it.

UGAg's schedule looks easy. May be the reason he chose to fire Richt after a season with Bama in it.
Could be.......doggie fans at courthouse say the MR faction and the AD did not get along so he is giving Kirby all he wants so he doesnt bear any disgrace if Kirby is less than successful.....Ga has some tough games but no LSU or BAMA and that should be a shoe in for SEC championship unless Fla and Aubie get it together .....I agree Ga wins eight by showing up.

Could be.......doggie fans at courthouse say the MR faction and the AD did not get along so he is giving Kirby all he wants so he doesnt bear any disgrace if Kirby is less than successful.....Ga has some tough games but no LSU or BAMA and that should be a shoe in for SEC championship unless Fla and Aubie get it together .....I agree Ga wins eight by showing up.

And Kirby will look like a genius!

I have one very important question I would love to ask Kirby Smart:

How many points does a three-point field goal account for in a Basketball Game?

Back