AJC' s Predictions

GSUJACKET

Varsity Lurker
AJC\' s Predictions

How do yall feel about the AJC’s assessment of TECH and UGAG.

Re: AJC\' s Predictions

both seemed somewhat vanilla to me... no new news there... I think the AJC like everyone else is underestimating Tech this year.. which is fine... I also think they have put more pressure on UGA to perform... the disappointment begins for the Dawgs this Saturday in Athens...

Maybe its just more wishful thinking on my part than logic... but I believe Clemson will will Saturday... Ga is overrated and I dont believe they are taking Clemson as seriously as they should... Clemson feels it has more to prove than UGAG does... I think Clemson preceives this to be a bigger game than Georgia... as I said, maybe its just wishful thinking... but I am expecting an upset Sat. night....

The most impressive thing about the AJC's predictions was how the wins and losses in their ACC predictions don't add up. According to the AJC, one of the ACC contests this year is going to have 2 losers. (Hopefully it will be UVA vs. FSU!)

Also if you look at the team ratings for ACC and SEC, some of them are laughable. My favorite is that they rated our running backs worse than every ACC and SEC team except Vandy (yep, even Kentucky) and put us even with Vandy. Also our secondary was rated better than only 1 of 12 SEC teams (Kentucky).

Originally posted by jacketguy:
Maybe its just more wishful thinking on my part than logic... but I believe Clemson will will Saturday... Ga is overrated and I dont believe they are taking Clemson as seriously as they should... Clemson feels it has more to prove than UGAG does... I think Clemson preceives this to be a bigger game than Georgia... as I said, maybe its just wishful thinking... but I am expecting an upset Sat. night....
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I think everything you feel is 100% on target except I don't think Clemson could have improved that defense enough sense last year to stuff this dawg.
shocked.gif

Originally posted by jacketguy:
both seemed somewhat vanilla to me... no new news there... I think the AJC like everyone else is underestimating Tech this year.. which is fine... I also think they have put more pressure on UGA to perform... the disappointment begins for the Dawgs this Saturday in Athens...
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Do you think Clemson will beat UGA? I don't. I do think they'll give UGA all they can handle though. I see a close win for UGA, something like 35-31.

GO CLEMSON!!! (just on August 31, that is). I sure hope Climpsun can beat UGAg, but I understand CU is only 2-19 in Athens.
frown.gif

I am with the majority on this one a clemson win over uga will definately help the cause for the ACC.

Another thing that would be amusing is if UGA lost to Tech And Clemson yet won the SEC. That would defintely place the ACC as the top confrence in the land.

No don't think the ACC would be the top conferebce in the land there is still a conf. called the big 12.

Back